HotMovieSale - Rip off, scammers,

Albany, New York 1 comment

I purchased a Land Before Time DVD for my son on ebay.BBV*Hotmoviesale.com then automatically signed me up for a membership that I had no knowledge of and started charging my credit card $19.95 per month.

I called 866-566-8437 provided to me by my credit card company to find out that there was never an answer. Tried to go online to resolve but got no where. Two months later after multiple attempts I finally got a woman (John) who cancelled my membership after trying to talk me into staying on for $9.95 per month. She also told me that she was unaware of what ebay was!!!!!

This place is a total scam and rip off.I highly recommend that everyone stay clear of this outfit.

Review about: Dvd Purchases.

Comments

Hi there,

I'm Jack from the HotMovieSale.com support team.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regarding your concern of automatic sign up, we do not offer a mandatory membership and you can choose whether to join the membership and order or whether to order without joining the membership. Also, the membership sign up is not automatic, and you have to agree to the Terms of Offer of membership on the checkout page to join the membership. The Terms of Offer are very clear on the checkout page and you have to agree to them in order to place the order and join the membership.

We try to help all our customers to the best of our abilities and had you called or emailed us, we would of canceled your membership immediately and issued you a refund. Our representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

If you need any further assistance, please contact us via Phone support or support ticket and we will be happy to assist you further.

With Regards

HotMovieSale.com support team

HotMovieSale

Asheville, North Carolina 0 comments

I ordered merchandise in Sept 2010: Oscar Wilde Collection and Greatest Hits of Sherlock Holmes.Have never received nor received a refund nor an offer of exchange.

I have notified HotMovieSale several times with no response. In the past this was an excellent site with great deals.

What has happened to this site?? and why would a replacement or refund not be given and especially after numerous requests?? I would at this point just like a refund.

Unfortunately, I will not do business with this web site again.Perhaps HotMovieSale could respond as to what has happened to what in the past was such a good and reputable site.

Review about: Oscar Wilde Collection.